Cherry Tree 123

Friday, April 11, 2008

Monogrammed Jute Tote Bags



































































I just found these and I absolutely love them. If any of you are familiar with Ballard Designs, they are just like their jute bags. These make great family bags to take to the beach or pool this summer! I have lots of colors available.... lime green, natural, black, pink, red, blue, purple. I can do a three letter monogram or a single initial. My font selections are listed on the right.











PRICE: $12

3 comments:

The Claunch Family said...

What color straps does the natural one have??

The Cherry Tree 123 said...

They all have natural handles like the one in the picture. I can do whatever color monogram you would like!

Anglophile Football Fanatic said...

If you are able to get more of them in, please, please let me know! Thanks. I added you to my blogroll, so I hope it gets your blog some traffic.