Cherry Tree 123

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Monogrammed Knits!!! $20-28



































































I just got back from Atlanta Market and picked up these knit outfits for boys and girls. If you are like me, I have the hardest time finding cute play clothes for my son. He seems to go through about 2 outfits a day. These little knit outfits are perfect for playwear. I have them in lime and turquoise. The lime in the picture looks more celery than lime, but it is definitely the computer screen. It is a true lime color in person! The shirts are such a soft thick cotton and they do have a 5% shrinkage disclaimer on the label. I can do full name on them or monogram initials. The sleeve also has coordinating gingham piping around it. Available sizes are 18 mos- 4T. Price $20 (includes monogram) I do have a limited supply, so get them before they get gone!





The knit dresses are also great for little girls to play in. You don't have to worry about ironing them all the time! They are made from 100% cotton and come in turqouise and lime green. I have just pinned an embroidered letter on my sample, so you can get any color monogrammed on there that you would like. Sizes available in turquoise are 12 mos, 18 mos, and 2T. Sizes available in lime green are 18mos, 2T, and 4T. Price $28 (includes monogram)

No comments: