Cherry Tree 123

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

$25 JUNE SAVINGS SPECIAL















JUNE SAVINGS SPECIAL -$25.00 (includes monogram)




In honor of my new pattern I just purchased, I am running a special on this precious A-line sundress with ruffle. It has side vents that button at the under arm for ease in getting the dress on and off. The top of the dress front is finished with a self ruffle. It can be lengthened if desired. I offer this is sizes 1-6. I can do this any any of my stock fabrics. I chose to do this sample in the white pique. I think white pique is so sweet and has such good body to it. I can change out the purple gingham to any color ruffle that you choose (pink, green, red, etc.)








Don't worry, I haven't forgotten the boys, I am also extending my $25 monogrammed shortall special through the end of June.






No comments: