Cherry Tree 123

Monday, June 30, 2008

Hawaiian Vacation


Beach day

Enjoying some yummy cheetos at the pool.


Playing on the soft green grass around the hotel. Hudson

l oved it when Ryan chased him!








Waiting to feed the fish again!












Me and my mom















Date night








A day at the beach!




















Our morning ritual of feeding the fish at our hotel. It was







called the Koi Pond and all the kids feed the fish each morning.
























Seriously, doesn't this look like a postcard?












We hiked down to this lava pool that was absolutely gorgeous.
































Pineapples were everywhere and they were

so good, especially the smoothies. We had a smoothie everyday it seemed!
















1st day at the pool. He definitely warmed up to it by

the end. We couldn't get him out.

















Daddy and Hudson watching the fish.


















O.K., so since I don't have a personal blog, I wanted to share with you all some of my pictures from my vacation to Kauai, Hawaii. My husband, myself, Hudson, and my parents all went on a family vacation for 10 days. We had the most fun ever. It was definitely tiring, but so much fun. Enjoy the pictures.






































5 comments:

kma said...

Makes me want to get on a plane! Loved seeing the pictures and all the adorable clothed Hudson wore! :)
Kelly A.

April Kay said...

Glad you put pics on this thang! Can't wait to talk to you and hear more about it!! We gotta go to dinner soon with little boys and all! :) Once Marc is off of being on call for a week, we need a fun night out with y'all!! Maybe next week sometime?? Luv ya!!

Whitney and Blaire said...

Thanks for sharing your photos! Your family is so cute! My in-laws just got back from the big island!

The Roper's said...

What fun! Looks like a great vacation.

Michelle said...

Looks like a wonderful vacation. The photos of the resort look like the same place that my husband and I stayed last fall. Makes me want to go back...your family is beautiful! AND such great clothing on your little guy!