Cherry Tree 123

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Check out the new fabric and pattern link

Well, I have finally made a link to the right with most of my fabric and pattern selections. I do have some specialty fabrics that I have used on my trims and ruffles. These are not listed since these fabrics are only for those purposes. I do also have pink, white, and blue minky dot fabric. I hope this helps and let me know if there is a specific request or need you may have. I would love to accomodate any special request. However, I will be charging extra if the fabric is not one I have on hand and either have to order or go out and purchase.

As for my patterns, I have most of them shown with the exception to the wrap jumper, boys cargo pants, boys and girls elastic waist pants, and ruffle pants. Most all of these are shown on my blog somewhere. Thanks for looking!

No comments: