Cherry Tree 123

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Last Chance Offer!




SIZES AVAILABLE ARE 2, 4, 6, and 8.
There is very minimal shrinkage and they do tend to run a little big.
As most of you know, I had a trunk show this week-end, which was a success. Thanks Deanna for being a great hostess! I did advertise these T-shirts as the Trunk Show Special! You can chose from the peppermint monogram, the pumpkin monogram, the reindeer, or the X-mas tree monogram. I can also change the colors on any of these if you have a special request. Some may like the peppermints in red and white! These shirts are regularly $26, but for the show, I advertised them for $15!!! What a deal! If you do want ribbon around the bottom, I can add that for an additional $2. I will be running these on special from now till the end of the week. So, get your order in quickly!

No comments: